Evening Shift Leader - $13.00 - $15.00
EVENING SHIFT LEADER - $13.00 - $15.00
At Chick-fil-A 123rd & Dodge we want to build an incredible team that pursues excellence in everything we do and has a blast together in the process.
Our goal is to deliver extraordinary experiences. We strive for an environment that gives Team Members an opportunity to grow and develop while providing a consistently remarkable experience for everyone who comes in contact with Chick-fil-A.
Here at Chick-fil-A, every Team Member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to gain valuable life and business skills that will help you succeed in any path of life you choose. We are always looking for leaders; not only are we looking for leaders, we are looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others. We have a variety of leadership positions available, both Hospitality and Kitchen.
We have a passion for developing people and offer many opportunities to grow in our organization and beyond. We're excited to have you join our team and be a part of your story!
Prior experience as a shift lead, supervisor, team lead, restaurant manager, restaurant assistant manager are very helpful but not required.
Monday through Saturday (4-6 days a week) - Saturdays are required.
Must be available 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Participating operationally in day to day activities in a high-volume fast-paced restaurant.
- Offer the Team encouragement to stay true to providing extraordinary experiences.
- Offer immediate/respectful response to Guest and Team needs.
- Assist in the training of new hires, setting the tone for a shift, act as a role model for our team.
- Be a friendly encouraging team player.
- Closing shifts.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
- Sundays off
- Competitive pay
- Free meals on shift
- College scholarship opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Fun learning environment
- Cross training
- Many leadership opportunities
- Pursuing or possess a College Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills
- Outgoing person with a high “Relationship IQ”
- Self-starter with strong follow through on assignments
- Eagerness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Detail oriented and organized
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a friendly environment where you will continue to develop valuable business and people skills. You will be part of a High Performance Organization where you will be encouraged and coached as a valued member of a supportive team.